Current Employment Opportunities
Director, Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis
Imperial Equities is recruiting for a Director, Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis. The Director, Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for providing in-depth financial analysis to support the Company’s, Forecasts, and providing ongoing P&L and profitability review. This includes applying analytics to develop and enhance the financial intelligence capabilities of the Company around planning and forecasting, financial analysis, regulatory changes, financial methodology, and strategic planning.
Key Areas Of Focus To Support Include:
- Planning & Forecasting
- Analyzing & modelling the Company’s financial results
- Analyzing & modelling the Company’s long-term financial and investment strategies
- Deep-dive analysis on strategic and regulatory issues
- P&L, Capital, Liquidity, and Funding optimization
- Optimizing the Company’s KPI’s
- Executive ad hoc support
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting
- Fiscal planning related to the company’s partnerships.
Reporting to the CFO, Financial Planning & Analysis, the individual will be responsible for:
- Lead the Quarterly forecast and Annual profit plan processes
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness both internally and externally of all financial information, to uphold our fiscal commitments.
- Perform deep-dive analysis on key financial issues, identifying key drivers, providing insightful commentary, and thoughtful recommendations
- Provide insightful analysis related to the health and mix of the Company’s portfolio
- Oversee the Company’s risk management analyses, ensuring development, implementation and review of appropriate control mechanisms
- Support ad hoc analysis requests as required
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the Company’s external stakeholders
Experience / Education:
- Be highly numerate, with exceptional financial analysis and modelling skills
- Be capable of running high priority processes in a controlled fashion with inflexible deadlines
- Be a strong people manager who challenges their staff to maintain high performance standards while continually looking for ways to optimize processes
- Have a post graduate university degree a relevant discipline (finance or accounting).
- Completion of a CFA designation is required for the role (those with credentials in process may be considered)
- Have material knowledge of the Financial Institutions industry
- Good understanding of global financial markets
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and communicate them in a concise and clear manner
- Demonstrates intuition and intellectually sound judgment in making decisions related to assigned duties
- Experience with global markets and international experience is preferred to assess global investment opportunity
This is a senior company position and this advertisement will remain open until such time as the position is filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Interested in applying? Please email: email@example.com