11415 – 120 Street Edmonton, Alberta
Acquired in: 2005
103,000 total sq/ft
3.83 acres of land
29,000 cooler sq/ft
Imperial’s largest building is this 103,000 square foot concrete block building situated on 3.83 acres in Edmonton’s Hudson’s Bay Reserve area. Located close to downtown and the former city centre airport, the property consists of one whole city block and is fully leased to three different distribution type tenants.
The Central Distribution Building is situated in a very central part of Edmonton that allows each tenant easy access to a large potential client base. Demand for this type of space is at its highest and given the central Edmonton location of this property, there is no doubt that vacancies will remain negligible and rental rates strong.
The area serves as an excellent location for a distribution or light industrial tenant and will continue to generate income for our company but more importantly it has great future redevelopment potential. Imperial will continue to bank land in the new Blatchford redevelopment area, formerly known as the city centre airport area.
Meet the Tenant
Amre Supply Co Ltd. – is a supplier of parts, tools, equipment and fixtures for contractors and property operators. With 14 locations in major Canadian cities, Amre carries original factory specified parts that are engineered specifically for their appliances, plumbing, heating or cooling equipment. Amre also inventories many hard to find or no longer available parts for brands that are engineered to original specifications by quality manufacturers. With a team of experienced employees Amre Supply has the reputation of being Canada’s Parts Professionals.
Brazilian Canadian Coffee (Alberta) Inc. – is a supplier and wholesaler of quality blended and unblended gourmet coffee and related beverage and food products and services. Brazilian has been in business since June of 1992. Their products can be found in many fine restaurants, offices, other wholesalers, vending companies and gourmet coffee shops. Their qualified team offers decades of coffee knowledge and experience.
- ALS Building – Edmonton
- Central Distribution Building – Edmonton
- Cervus Equipment Building – Hanna
- Coppertone I Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone II Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone III Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone VII Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone VIII Building – Edmonton
- Day and Ross Crossdock Facility – Edmonton
- Derrick Building – Edmonton
- Dynomax Building – Leduc
- EPCOR Building – Edmonton
- Essential Energy Building – Red Deer
- Independent Supply Building – Edmonton
- MYE Canada Building – Edmonton
- NAIT Distribution Building – Edmonton
- Oliver Crossing – Edmonton
- Rocky Mountain Equipment Building – Vegreville
- Russell Hendrix Building – Edmonton
- Sable Building – Edmonton
- Seaboard Canada Building
- Skyway Canada Building – Edmonton
- Team Industrial Building – Edmonton
- The Capital Business Park – Edmonton
- United Rentals Fort McMurray
- United Rentals Fort Saskatchewan
- Wajax Building – Fort McMurray
- Wajax Building – Nisku