12212 – 152 Street, Edmonton, Alberta
Coppertone Industrial Common
12212 – 152 Street, Edmonton, Alberta
Acquired in: 2016
7,266 total sq/ft
1.84 acres of land
Located in the highly established Mitchell Industrial district of northwest Edmonton, our Coppertone VIII building is situated on 1.84 acres of prime industrial property. This single tenant property has a remarkably functional building that features a perfect amount of office space in proportion to the warehouse space. Construction of this 7,266 square foot building is of a high quality steel superstructure with a combination of precast concrete and metal insulated panels. The 2,100 square foot office component is largely on ground level and several offices and a generous boardroom on the mezzanine level. The 5,166 square foot warehouse is a clear span, open space with a 21’ ceiling height. The Property is fully serviced with all amenities and is entirely chain link fenced. The entire yard is professionally graded, paved and accessed by 2 large gates allowing for a drive in and drive out scenario for large trucks. The property is near Imperial’s Coppertone Industrial Common and as such has been renamed to Coppertone VIII.
The Coppertone Industrial Common is very well situated in northwest Edmonton with excellent access to all major thoroughfares, including the Yellowhead Trail, the Whitemud Drive and the Anthony Henday. Corporations that have established long term tenures within the Coppertone Industrial Common include Gescan, Norwesco and Farm Credit Canada.
Meet the Tenant
Frontier Waterworks & Pump Supply – is a division of JBW Pipe & Supply Ltd., a large regional company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Frontier is one of western Canada’s leading wholesale distributors of waterworks, pumping and industrial products, hydronic heating equipment, HVAC equipment, pipe, plumbing and heating products, with six Alberta and two Saskatchewan locations.
Frontier is partnered with AD – a $31 billion buying and marketing group comprised of local independent distributors spanning seven industries in the construction and industrial product markets. Together, AD members are bigger than any national chain, outpace overall industry growth and are the unquestioned leaders when it comes to new product introductions, customer service and market innovations. Frontier’s relationship with AD positively impacts the value they deliver to their customers and the benefits they provide to their people.
As an independent distributor, Frontier offers the highest level of personal attention, can make decisions quickly and will stand by their word. The partnership with AD helps Frontier with the depth, breadth and strength to handle virtually any volume the customer may require. Frontier is highly competitive and guarantees great value.
Frontier has a strong commitment to the Alberta and Saskatchewan marketplaces with competitive pricing and selection as well as exceptional customer service.
- ALS Building – Edmonton
- Central Distribution Building – Edmonton
- Cervus Equipment Building – Hanna
- Coppertone I Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone II Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone III Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone VII Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone VIII Building – Edmonton
- Day and Ross Crossdock Facility – Edmonton
- Derrick Building – Edmonton
- Dynomax Building – Leduc
- EPCOR Building – Edmonton
- Essential Energy Building – Red Deer
- Independent Supply Building – Edmonton
- MYE Canada Building – Edmonton
- NAIT Distribution Building – Edmonton
- Oliver Crossing – Edmonton
- Rocky Mountain Equipment Building – Vegreville
- Russell Hendrix Building – Edmonton
- Sable Building – Edmonton
- Seaboard Canada Building
- Skyway Canada Building – Edmonton
- Team Industrial Building – Edmonton
- The Capital Business Park – Edmonton
- United Rentals Fort McMurray
- United Rentals Fort Saskatchewan
- Wajax Building – Fort McMurray
- Wajax Building – Nisku