8804 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton, Alberta
Acquired in: 2018
7,871 total sq/ft
0.35 acres of land
Located along one of Edmonton’s busiest thoroughfares in northeast Edmonton, the Sable Building achieves tremendous exposure given its south facing façade overlooking the Yellowhead Trail. In 2019, Imperial undertook to completely renovate the property with all new modern components and most prerequisites required to be included in a LEED certified project.
The 7,813 ft2 masonry building comprises a large office, warehouse/shop, break room, storage room, and a 500 ft2 mezzanine. The office component features an abundance of built in teak cabinetry with granite tops that are accentuated by the high gloss epoxy finished walkways and carpet tile flooring throughout. The warehouse/shop incudes features such as a large purpose-built wash bay with a retractable curtain system and ample power including 3 phase power. The entire building has new LED lighting and is secured with a camera system that covers every part of the interior and the exposed areas of the exterior.
The large rectangular site is all level, fully fenced and is hard surfaced throughout.
Meet the Tenant
Sable Realty & Management Ltd (Sable) – is a property management company focused on only one client – Imperial Equities Inc. Established in 1991, Sable began operations in Edmonton, Alberta and has operated throughout Alberta for many years before taking on the exclusive property management role for Imperial Equities.
Today, Sable employs a full range of maintenance personnel that can manage almost every discipline and aspect of property care. Along with over 40 different industry partners, Sable can handle the management of any size property anywhere across Alberta and western Canada.
- ALS Building – Edmonton
- Canadian Bottled Water Building – Edmonton
- Central Distribution Building – Edmonton
- Cervus Equipment Building – Hanna
- Coppertone I Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone II Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone III Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone VII Building – Edmonton
- Coppertone VIII Building – Edmonton
- Day and Ross Crossdock Facility – Edmonton
- Derrick Building – Edmonton
- Dynomax Building – Leduc
- EPCOR Building – Edmonton
- Essential Energy Building – Red Deer
- Master Group Building – Edmonton
- NAIT Distribution Building – Edmonton
- Oliver Crossing – Edmonton
- Rocky Mountain Equipment Building – Vegreville
- Russell Hendrix Building – Edmonton
- Sable Building – Edmonton
- Seaboard Canada Building
- Skyway Canada Building – Edmonton
- Team Industrial Building – Edmonton
- The Capital Business Park – Edmonton
- United Rentals Fort McMurray
- United Rentals Fort Saskatchewan
- Wajax Building – Edmonton
- Wajax Building – Fort McMurray
- Wajax Building – Nisku